Thursday, April 22, 2010

Well a year has passed

Can you believe it?????

Our little boy is 1. Where did the time go?


Look at those jawls.


Tough Guy pose


Teeth... He has 7 and one more might pop through before his b-day tomorrow.


Smiley guy!!!!


Am I in trouble?


Such a chewer


Linds and I were talking and next thing we knew he was asleep in the basket. He loves fleece blankets.


Didn't want the grass to touch his skin


Loaf of ciabotta bread we made.


I couldn't find him one day and this is where he was.




He is just about walking. He stands by himself very well for short amounts of time until he realizes it and then he stops.

We have been so blessed to have this little boy come into our life. He is such a joy and a very easy going baby. We love him and can't imagine our family without him:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Every time I see him I see Uncle Brucie! I can't believe he is a year and I've never even met him. Thanks for sharing him thru blogging.

    ReplyDelete