Mom's side of the family came and I was blessed on May 3, 2009. I took a trip to the Aquarium in Jenks, but slept through most of it. Woke up to eat and back to sleep:) Met Dad's cousins and Aunt Sherri. The pics below are from most recent to past. Enjoy:)
Just chilling
Spikes
Gardner's at the blessing
Cruz's at the blessing
Arthur boys...we forgot to get an entire Arthur pic, but mom and Tricia were there too.
Family Pic at the blessing
Two Arthur Boys. This is also the suit Trey was blessed in
Grandpa's boy
Goth baby. Mom and I had Thrush and so we had to put this medicine in my mouth to fix it.
Grandma's little man
See I can find my thumb
Coming home from the hospital.
Gardner 4 Generation
Grandma and Allie with our own little "Benjamin Button"
We say he doesn't quite fit his skin and so he reminds us of a little man so he is our little "Benjamin Button" or as Great Grandma Hurst says little button.

He is sooooo ah-dorable!! I love all the pictures...he has so much hair!!! Cute, Cute, Cute!
ReplyDeleteDesiree
What a cutie! I love all his gorgeous dark hair!
ReplyDeleteHe totally looks like a cute little man. Especially in the suit! And yes, so much dark hair! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHi Family of Four,
ReplyDeleteThat little button looks just like his Dad! What fun you are having! God bless you all. Kisses and hugs.
Aunt Pam