Thursday, April 23, 2009

The first shots

Here you picture-hungry people go.





Resting snuggly before his shots.



Stretching and yawning

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! He's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I think he will look like Grant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gads! I hope not. I'm too ugly to be pretty. ;) (Grant)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's amazing how much he looks like Stacie in the "resting snuggly" photo and like Grant in the "stretching and yawning" one!?! Cool!

    Congratulations you two, and to little Sam, too . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Congratulations! He is gorgeous! Hope you both recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear there's a 5 o'clock shadow just like his daddy's on the resting and snuggly one. these pictures bring tears to my eyes! congratulations! happy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so precious!! Congratulations, you guys, you made one adorable little boy! Love to all of you, I hope Stacie recovers quickly! - Paul, Mary & Sam

    ReplyDelete